Quynh Huong Center For Foreign Language Translation & Interpretation welcomes unsolicited Education & Training related articles and blog posts. If you are interested in writing for us, please contact us at Translation.QH@gmail.com.
– Please submit pitches and completed Education & Training related articles for consideration.
– Preference will be given to original and well-researched articles.
– Submissions for one of our blog sections should range between 400 and 800 words, while feature articles generally start at around 1200 words. For original reporting in particular, we recommend first pitching ideas to the editor.
– If you are attaching a complete article, please submit as a Word document rather than a PDF. We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.
– Because of the very large volume of submissions we receive, we will contact you only if we feel able to accept your piece.
– Please submit your article or pitch just once. Do not submit it to multiple editors.