Get Ready for IELTS is the perfect course for students who are preparing to take the Academic version of the IELTS exam. It has been specially designed to help lower-level students to ‘get ready’ for an IELTS preparation course. Get Ready for IELTS provides a firm foundation for lower-level students who are starting out in their IELTS preparation and are working within a band score of 3.5-4.5.
The information, advice and practice material will enable students to improve their score and develop the key skills and strategies they need for success in IELTS.
* Twelve units of carefully graded material to help lower level students improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
* Key grammar and vocabulary in every unit builds language skills and improves accuracy
* Exam tips and Exam information boxes fully prepare students for what to expect in each part of the exam
* IELTS-style practice questions enable students to approach the exam with confidence
* Motivating topics and tasks help develop critical thinking skills
* Grammar reference section provides clear explanations and examples of key language in use
* Students prepare for class by doing language development exercises online or in their workbooks, and consolidate what they have learnt with additional practice material
* IELTS practice test to help students prepare for the exam
* MP3 CD with audio material for the Listening and Speaking sections of the Student’s Book and Workbook The Student’s Book can be used together with Get Ready for IELTS Online:
* Grammar and vocabulary-building exercises
* Access to the COBUILD dictionary online
Also available as part of the Collins Get Ready for IELTS coursebook – Get Ready for IELTS Workbook – Get Ready for IELTS Audio.