We are recruiting translators and interpreters that have been working professional for a minimum of two years, are native-speakers and have a proven subject matter expertise from English to any other languages. We give preference to translators that have experience with terminology management and translation memory technology.
Interprets written or spoken material into one or more other languages, ensures meaning and context are maintained, creates glossaries or term dictionaries, possesses knowledge of multiple languages, works with individual clients and corporations.
Reads through or listens to material in one language, ascertains understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning.
– Translates online, video, and television media by providing subtitles
– Consults with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialised concepts and translate them appropriately
– Refers to online translation tools for additional assistance with translation
– Provides clients with quotes based on project length and level of complexity
– Follows up with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding
– Translates a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and other commercial materials
– May specialise in a particular industry in which he or she has relevant experience or knowledge, such as medicine, the arts, business, or finance, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Fluency in at Least Two Languages
– Written and Verbal Communication
– Understanding of Grammar & Knowledge of Specific Subjects
– Interpersonal Communication
– Accuracy & Attention to Details
– Ability to Meet Deadlines & Work Under Pressure
– IT skills
Any translators applying to Language Intelligence are expected to pass through a qualification process which includes verification of past experience, a reference check, review of a sample translation and a trial period in which translation is reviewed closely by a vetted native translator. If you think you are qualified enough to be our translators and interpreters, then please do not hesitate to send your CV to:
Quynh Huong Center for Foreign Language Translation & Education
Address: Hanoi – Vietnam