Preparation for the current SAT with confidence. This SAT prep was designed for the current SAT and is good until the College Board’s last official SAT administration in January 2016.
Don’t miss your last chance to take the current SAT! One of the most widely used college admissions tests, the SAT will be completely updated in March 2016.
Kaplan’s 12 Practice Tests for the SAT is Kaplan’s latest essential SAT guide filled with the practice students need to prep for the exam this year, and it also provides information including practice questions and detailed answer explanations about the new March 2016 SAT.
There is nothing like practice to help build the necessary edge, and Kaplan’s 12 Practice Tests for the SAT 2015-2016 provides more practice tests than any other guide on the market. This guide is designed to help students increase speed and accuracy with all of the different SAT question types.
Kaplan’s 12 Practice Tests for the SAT features:
* 12 full-length practice SAT exams with full answer explanations
* 600+ math grid-ins and multiple-choice questions
* 800+ sentence completion and reading comprehension questions
* 500+ multiple-choice writing questions
* 12 essay prompts, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
* Information about the NEW SAT with sample questions and detailed answer explanations
Kaplan guarantees that students will score higher on the SAT or get their money back. Kaplan’s 12 Practice Tests for the SAT 2015-2016 is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to score higher!
Please click here to download eBook and Audio.