How English Language is Learnt?
It is widely accepted that English has been an international language. English is also regarded as an inevitable mean of communication in our real world. We study English to exchange information, training methods, culture, modern science and technology, etc. English listening, speaking, reading, writing are paid more attention and becomes a core in language teaching and learning.
Tips for Learning Writing Skill
Strong writing skills in English come from practice and determination. Anyone can be a good writer if they are determined enough. Below are 8 Tips to Improve Your English Writing Skills:
- Keep All of your Writing in One Place. By doing so, you will be able to see how much you are improving and keep it organized.
- Practice Writing in English Daily. Writing every day in English will soon become natural and something you look forward to.
- Pick a Topic and WRITE! You can write about anything, what you do, things you hear or see.
- Write More than One Draft. Sometimes, your best writing becomes better after you take a break and work on a second or third draft.
- Use Online Resources to Correct your Grammar. You don’t need to know everything about English grammar. Use online resources to help you answer a grammar question when it comes up.
- Think Outside the Box (or Lines). Don’t write about the same thing every day or you will get bored. Try writing the same story from different perspectives.
- Have a Friend Edit Your Writing that generate more ideas to better your writing.
- Find the Best Place for You to Write. You should try writing in different places or at different times of the day.
To sum up, with those above-mentioned tips about four different English skills, I hope that those will help all of you improve your English language skills.